All prices in USD .
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
TubularBot Prusa i3 kit. Features a large build volume of 8" x 8" x 7". Comes with all parts necessary to construct a complete 3D printer. This is one of the easiest 3D printer kits to build, the instruction manual includes links to a series of videos demonstrating the assembly step by step in real time. The entire printer can be assembled in a few hours. It also features an LCD display with an SD card slot which allows control without the need for a host computer, or it can connect directly to a computer via the built-in USB port. This printer is designed right with a robust aluminum frame and all-metal hotend, so it can handle continuous workloads with minimal maintenance. Works with all the common plastic filaments (ABS, PLA, nylon, etc.).
The kit includes:
- 500W power supply
- RAMPs 1.4 and Arduino Mega 2560 compatible electronics
- hight quality NEMA-17 motors
- LCD smart controller display with SD card reader
- a rigid tubular aluminum frame and aluminum bed carrier
- PCB heated bed for working with ABS, PLA and nylon
- 3mm filament compatible extruder (Greg's accessible extruder)
- E3D all metal hotend for 3mm filament, 0.4mm nozzle.
Specification sheet available here - [ Specification sheet ]
Building your own 3D printer from the ground up has never been easier. Check out the complete assembly manual below and find out just how easy it can be. The manual links to our step by step video series on how to assemble the printer from start to finish, including setting up the software and running your first print.
Build instruction manual with links to our step by step assembly videos:
Video showing TubularBot printer in action: